Trusted By Over 300 Clients Across The Globe
Why Engage EHS?
Engage EHS delivers a health & safety management system that is:
- Social - Transforming how employees engage with EHS
- Integrated - Connect all your EHS processes in one place
- Award Winning - Backed by award winning expertise & customer support
- Insightful - Gain deep understanding of your EHS data
The complete EHS software solution was designed for ease of use, and is configurable to enable organizations like yours to set the highest standards in health and safety. Learn more about the powerful modules of our health & safety software system.
Access our resources section for health & safety insights, news and client case studies.
Find up to date whitepapers, blog posts, videos and webinars on topical health and safety issues. Register for an upcoming webinar, or one of our well-attended in-person events.
You may be interested in
What is health and safety software?
Health and Safety software is a centralised, cloud-based system that enables the management and the sharing of compliance data, tasks and actions across an entire company. Get in touch if you have any questions about health and safety software or consult our guides.
What is EHS management software?
EHS is an acronym for Environment, Health and Safety. Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management software supports the management of safety and occupational health processes. This allows companies to reduce risks dramatically and comply with EHS regulations.
What does health and safety software do?
A health and safety software solution helps organisations to fully comply with all recent H&S rules and regulations. The solutions aims to cover the totality of a company's occupational health and safety processes. This includes the health and safety workplace policy in the organistaion, incident reporting, the process for incident & ill health prevention and the practices, procedures and resources for developing and maintaining the occupational H&S policy.
What is OHS Software?
OHS is an acronym for Occupational Health and Safety. Occupational health and safety software, like EHS Software keeps a record of health and safety data and allows you to generate analysis and trends reports reports to ensure your employees are covered in terms of Health and Safety.
Why is a health and safety management system important?
Safety management systems ensure that when a task is carried out in your workplace, every precaution has been taken to reduce the likelihood of there being an incident. Minimising risk to your own employees is crucial to the function of your business and reputation.
What are the main benefits of a health and safety management system?
The main benefits of an health and safety management system are:
- Aggregation of data from various sources allowing accident investigators instant access to training records and risk assessments;
- Allows the right data to be available to the right people on a self serve basis;
- The mobile app allows for greater analysis of inspections and audits, helping companies to focus our resources in areas that will provide the best EHS outcomes;
- This data is also available for your clients which helps building trust in their quality and EHS performance;
- The notification system allows managers to know what is going on without having to go into the system.