Fully Automated Workflow
Say goodbye to data duplication in audits and checklists
- Create and schedule audits out to the relevant people
- Ensure standardisation across all sites and departments, makes sure everyone is working off the same template in realtime
- Raise actions and send/ receive notifications via email
Track Audit Completion
Your audits completed when and where they should be
- Send completed audits and inspections through an approval process, providing traceability at every stage
- Utilise User Guidance information and additional space to provide more details and flesh-out responses
- Actions and notifications allow you to escalate an audit if it is not completed
Use the mobile app to take your audits on the go
- Create and complete ad-hoc audits anywhere, online or offline
- Monitor Where, When and Who completed an audit in realtime
- Attach images to your audits and complete with electronic sign-off
Reporting & Analytics
No more guessing how your auditing plan is performing
- Easily view audit completion for your entire organisation using the Effective Software Insights Dashboard
- These dashboards bring your information to life with dynamic visuals, graphs and charts
- Management can easily generate reports and view auditing trends
The Audits module connects with other core modules in the following ways:
- Plant & Asset Management Software: Attach audits to plant and assets and remind users when they need to be completed
- Contractor Management Software: Audit your contractors ensuring relevant documentation (such as certificates and permits) has been provided
- Method Statement Software: Check method statements that are on-site in realtime
Fully configurable audit and inspection templates with multiple questions and GPS tracking
Take photos and add directly to the report, scan barcodes and capture signatures on your mobile device
Create schedules or complete audits ad-hoc
No restriction on the number of users to complete audits and actions online
Complete reports on the move with all data syncing back to the central system instantly for metrics, reports and analysis
Raise and Track
Raise and track actions against each audit
Sites Across UK & Ireland
Employees Across UK & Ireland
BOC Gases Case Study
The Engage mobile app lets users create and complete ad-hoc audits anywhere, online or offline. Images can be attached to audits which are completed with electronic sign-off. The Audits module also provides excellent oversight for the entire business, with a notification platform that allows the team to see any changes that are made or anything that is missed or overdue.
You may also be interested in
What is safety audit software?
Safety audit software ensures compliance of processes in health and safety for businesses. Software for audits and inspections adopts a paperless approach which helps eliminate duplication of data. With a system that has mobile capabilities, your audits can be completed on-the-go, online or offline. This enables that audits are created when and where they should be.
What is audit and inspection software?
Audit and inspection software is much like safety audit software but with some intrinsic differences. With audits, they are carried out less often than inspections. Their overall objective is to assess that a certain process is compliant with one or more regulations. They are typically conducted by a third-party. Inspections, on the other hand are the completion of recurring checklists by a business’ employees. They ensure that certain processes are operating in a safe and environmentally harmless way.
What is construction safety inspection software?
Construction safety inspection software makes it much easier to carry out construction inspections. Generating a building inspection report can be worked with effortlessly with a software system onsite. This plays an important role in ensuring safety initiatives are followed and communication between contractors, subcontractors and employees is seamless. It also allows you to access your important safety forms from anywhere.