Reducing harm with mobile hazard reporting
- Record observations and hazards anytime, anywhere with the Engage mobile app
- Engage uses a simple social media—style feed to log observations and hazards quickly and in detail.
- Attach images and use the mapping feature to pinpoint the location of hazards easily.
Quick and simple incident reporting
- Report incidents, accidents and hazards using fully configurable forms
- Instantly send email notifications to key administrators – no more time delays
- Attach images, risk assessments, training records and audits to help prove duty of care
Easy tracking for plant and assets
- Store all of your plant certificates, maintenance documentation and user manuals together
- Receive notifications when an audit is due or when a certificate is due to expire
- Add-on our PPE module to track issuance, monitor PPE lifecycles and reduce waste and costs
All contractor information in one place
- Contractors can upload their own documents and certifications (e.g. CSCS cards, SafePass) to the system and share and update their training status.
- Raise internal actions or send tasks directly to the contractor for completion
- Notifications let you know when key contractor documents and tasks are about to expire
Sites Using Effective Software
Hazards Reported in 2018
McAleer & Rushe Case Study
McAleer & Rushe worked closely with the Customer Success team in Effective Software. They took the company’s need to focus on hazard spotting and incident reporting very seriously, and always aimed to support their team as much as possible. The team work between McAller & Rushe and Effective has been one of the greatest benefits.