Fully Automated Reporting
Say goodbye to slow and ineffective manual reporting:
- Report incidents or accidents immediately to the relevant people using the mobile app
- The configurable investigation process allows you to attach images, risk assessments and other documents
- Decrease time spent between an incident and closing an investigation, reducing the chance of reoccurrence
Combat under-reporting of incidents using our Engage app
- Use the app to report incidents or accidents on-the-go
- Attach images and accurate location data to your report
- The app can be used online or offline, synching when a wi-fi or data connection is available
Know what is happening at every stage of the reporting process
- Create sign off workflows based on your need
- Add pictures, documents, actions and notes at any point of the investigation process, recording each action that was taken
- Detailed investigation elements support you and your team with root cause analysis and investigation management.
Develop a positive workplace safety and reporting culture
- Automated acknowledgements let employees know that incident and accidents reports have been received
- Fully configurable forms let you standardise incident reporting for everyone
- Capturing events quickly and easily encourages employee participation and positive behaviour
Reporting & Analytics
See your full workflow, from the incident occurrence to closing
- Easily view Incident and accident reporting for your entire organisation using the Engage EHS Live Insights Dashboard
- These dashboards bring your information to life with dynamic visuals, graphs and charts
- Sort incident or accidents data by site, status, group and type, among other criteria
The Incidents management module connects with other core modules in the following ways:
Training Management Software: Quickly see who has received what training when an incident occurs
Risk Assessment Software: Check whether risk assessments need to be reviewed following an incident
- Plant Management Software: Check whether certifications are up-to-date
- Organisation Chart: Quickly see who is involved in an incident or an accident, who they report to and where they are
Kiosk Web App
Give your selected users frictionless login and reporting of Incidents with Kiosk
- Use Name, Email Address, Phone Number or Staff ID to login - no passwords to remember!
- Streamlined Incident reporting forms - report and walk away
- Secure reporting - you select the users that can utilise the Kiosk, no access for those you haven't authorised
Fully user configurable, incident forms can be created and tailored by you to match your specific incident types.
Easily Track Process
Add pictures, documents, actions and notes at any point of the incident tracking process
Detailed investigation elements to get to the root cause of an incident
Instant email notification of reported incidents to key administrators
Incorporate Training, Risk & Plant records into investigation reports, streamlining reporting and saving you time
Send Incident reports directly via RIDDOR
PDF & CSV copies of all Incident reports available to download and print if required
Reports & KPI’s
Instant detailed Reports & KPIs to track statistics, gauge and measure for improvement
Frictionless login for selected users - no more passwords to remember
Sites Using Effective Software
Hazards Reported in 2018
McAleer & Rushe Case Study
McAleer & Rushe worked closely with the Customer Success team in Engage EHS. They took the company’s need to focus on hazard spotting and incident reporting very seriously, and always aimed to support their team as much as possible. The team work between McAller & Rushe and Engage EHS has been one of the greatest benefits.
You may also be interested in
What is the difference between incident and accident?
Incident are also known as "near misses". Both accidents and incidents are unplanned, and both can result in damage of places or things, however, only accidents can cause injury or illness. To sum up; all accidents are incidents, but not all incidents are accidents.
What is incident reporting software?
Incident reporting software enables incident & hazard tracking for employers and employees, via the use of technology. This technology allows for systemic tracking, resulting in a succinct and precise of incident reporting. A major benefit of incident reporting software is the ability to report on incidents in realtime, which allows you to avoid unnecessary delays and track the process in each step.
Why is accident reporting software important in safety?
An incident reporting option is a crucial element of any health and safety software within a workplace. The main benefit of using a software system like this is the ability to report on incidents as they occur and therefore being able to restore services back as quickly as possible. This enables real time control of any unplanned interruptions going forward.
What is incident management software system?
Incident management software is much the same as incident reporting software. An accident occurs when the event is caused by error or chance. It is a bad event that usually results in some sort of damage or injury. For example, some equipment on a site malfunctions and harms an employee.
What are the main stages of an incident report?
The below is an outline of the main stages to reporting an incident:
Response - Employees should inform their manager as soon as an incident occurs. The managers first responsibility is to see that proper medical treatment is provided. Also, if the hazard still exists, the manager needs to immediately eliminate it.
Investigate - Once the response has been completed, a thorough on-site incident investigation should take place by an investigation team. This should take place quickly after the incident so those affected still have the situation fresh in their mind.
Analyse - After determining how an incident took place, it’s important to analyse the situation and identify the root cause. This is necessary for developing an effective plan of action for control. It’s important to identify primary, secondary and other contributing causes.
Action – Post analysis, it’s important recommend corrective actions that might include immediate corrective action, as well as long-term corrective actions such as employee training, preventative activities, evaluation of job procedures and hazard analysis.
How do you manage online incident investigation?
Software such Engage EHS, allows organisations to manage their incident investigations through an online portal. This gives full traceability to the safety tam and allows the user to add pictures, documents, actions and notes at any point of the investigation process, recording each action that was taken. Detailed investigation elements support your safety team with root cause analysis
How does mobile incident reporting work?
The Engage mobile app allows users to quickly report incidents and accidents as they happen. Simply complete the form to capture the core incident data. Users can attach images and accurate data locations to their report. The report is then submitted to the Engage EHS system in realtime.