The new Permit to Work module allows users to quickly and easily create, request and manage permits for all manner of hazardous works.
Many companies use paper to drive their permit process. The same permit form is photocopied repeatedly, altered, filed away and potentially lost when you need it.
The Permit to Work module changes all that. All stakeholders in the work are given visibility on permit status, facilitating better communication with your team and contractors.
A Paperless Solution
Eliminate excess paperwork and improve the handover process, whether issuing a permit or performing the work:
- Users can create, revoke and extend permits as necessary
- Handover control of a permit across shifts
- IA’s can review and reject permits at any stage of the process
Realtime visibility of work and permits
Gain complete control over the permit issuance and approval process:
- Manage contractor approval and documentation from one place
- Contractors can accept, reject and request extensions on permits
- Gain oversight of all parties involved in a job/project
Decrease workflow delays
All permit-related information in one place:
- Attach risk assessments and method statements to your permits
- Assign and track actions to involved parties
- Automatic notifications improve communications for all those involved in a project
A fully configurable system that lets you define the body of works for your permit:
- Predefined templates simplify works and permit creation
- Users can create any permit approval type
- Users have access to a full timeline of a permit’s lifecycle and history
The Permit to Work module connects with other core modules in the following ways:
- Contractor Management Software: Pull in data from all your contractors into the PTW module
Create schedules or complete audits ad-hoc
No restriction on the number of users to complete audits and actions online
Complete reports on the move with all data syncing back to the central system instantly for metrics, reports and analysis
Raise & Track
Raise and track actions against each audit.
Fully configurable Permit To Work templates
Notify managers immediately when a permit request is submitted for approval
Mobile and tablet compatibility provides easy mobile access for employees and senior management
Project Approval Control
IA’s can review and reject permits at any stage of the process
Define your own question types throughout your templates
Sites Using Effective Software
Hazards Reported in 2018
McAleer & Rushe Case Study
McAleer & Rushe worked closely with the Customer Success team in Effective Software. They took the company’s need to focus on hazard spotting and incident reporting very seriously, and always aimed to support their team as much as possible. The team work between McAller & Rushe and Effective has been one of the greatest benefits.