Easily create, manage and share plant records
Keeping track of all your equipment has never been simpler than with the Plant & Assets module. Our paperless solution lets you track multiple inspections against plant records (including statutory inspections), while assigning actions to key employees.
All safety information captured in the one location
- Filter options allow you to search by specific plant types
- Store all of your plant certificates, maintenance documentation and user manuals together
- Attach images, risk assessments and audits to a piece of plant
Actions and Notifications
Never miss a plant inspection again:
- Send and receive notifications in relation to events around the plant.
- Assign actions around the piece of plant/ asset and see them through to completion
- Receive notifications when an audit is due or when a certificate is due to expire
The Plant & Assets module connects with other core modules in the following ways:
- Risk Module: Check whether risk assessments need to be reviewed following an incident.
- Audit Module: Attach audits to plant and assets and remind users when they need to be completed.
Inspect the piece of plant/ asset via mobile to get real time inspections with photo evidence
Create and track actions against each record
Store all testing certificates centrally with your asset records
Mobile And Module Integration
Integrate with the Audit, Incident and Risk modules and the Effective mobile application
Clear Asset Register
Simple visual asset register with traffic light indicators
Attach relevant documentation and certiﬁcates to plant records
Reoccurring Asset Inspections
Create multiple components and reoccurring inspections for any one asset
Delegate control and ownership of assets
Increase In Hazard Reporting
Bromford Case Study
Effective Software was able to supply the tools and features that the business needed. The reporting function of the software allows the H&S team to produce and filter reports by several different categories, while the Insights dashboards let them to quickly see compliance across the business, regardless of location. Vitally, the Effective Software Customer Success team also made the transition as seamless as possible.
The transition was very easy… there was always someone to give us support at every stage if we had any concerns or issues
- Catherine Powell
- Health and Safety Advisor at Bromford