When you have gathered your safety data, what do you do then?
In order to get the most out of this data, you need to be able to gain actionable insights quickly.
With this in mind, we have created the Live Insights Dashboards. Coupled with our strong reporting functionality, the Insights Dashboards let you visualise data for all modules in our safety software.
The Insights Dashboards bring safety information to life with dynamic charts, visuals, and graphics.
- See safety information for multiple locations and sites
- Filter insights dashboards by conditions such as site, status, group, and type
- All dashboards are updated in real-time, bringing you the most up-to-date safety information
Created as a collaboration between health and safety professionals and data experts, the goal of Insights is simple: to show you what you need to see, when you need to see it.
- The Graphs and Charts are easily downloadable for use in your presentations
- Ensure user security with the ‘export dashboard’ option, letting you safely share dashboards without compromising passwords
- Data that is already optimised and prepared for BI exportation
‘Data Drilldown’ lets you quickly see the underlying data behind a statistic. In one move, you can access your safety data and hone in on a specific event using filters.
- Each drilldown is custom to best fit the data and widgets
- Superfast data analysis with zero lag
- Filters help you to quickly locate a particular event for further examination
With so much data to keep track of, it’s important that managers can access clear, concise information relating to their own teams.
How do you cut through all this data?
- The ‘My Team’ dashboard allows you to see all the complete and outstanding safety tasks related to your team.
- See their completed and outstanding tasks, Audit completion, Action completion and submitted Observations.
- An instant view to assist with coaching, team leadership and performance assessment
Reporting and KPI’s
The Engage EHS system’s Reports and KPI’s feature lets you generate reports and documentation so you can view your health and safety trends.
- Features over 60 different configurable reporting options
- View the data directly in the software, as a PDF or export as a .CSV file
- See your KPI scorecard and view Lost time metrics
- Subscribe to certain reports to ensure you always receive them
Engage offers unrivalled flexibility with your data. Not just beautiful in-system reporting but the ability to plug that data into any Business Intelligence or Dashboarding tool to be used as you wish with other business data.
- Connect to BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- Gain total control over how data is presented to employees and management stakeholders
- No need to share passwords or provide access to your safety system, the integrations let you maintain security.
Sites Using Effective Software
Hazards Reported in 2018
McAleer & Rushe Case Study
McAleer & Rushe worked closely with the Customer Success team in Engage EHS. They took the company’s need to focus on hazard spotting and incident reporting very seriously, and always aimed to support their team as much as possible. The team work between McAller & Rushe and Engage EHS has been one of the greatest benefits.