All your risk assessments standardised and centralised
- Create, share and edit your RA templates (including fire, electrical), storing them in one central location
- Automatically create, track and report on actions for control measures that are not in place
- Control your information with the approval process before setting your risk assessments live
Keep Audits & Checklists Up-To Date
- Create and schedule your audits, avoiding document duplication and standardising your audit templates
- Send completed audits and inspections through an in-depth approval process, providing traceability at every stage
- Actions and notifications allow you to escalate an audit if it is not completed
Quick and simple incident reporting
- Report incidents, accidents and hazards using fully configurable forms
- Instantly send email notifications to key administrators – no more time delays
- Attach images, risk assessments, training records and audits to help prove duty of care
Develop a mobile workforce using our apps
- Engage: Record observations and hazards anytime, anywhere with the Engage mobile app. Engage uses a simple social media—style feed to log observations and hazards quickly and in detail. Attach images and use the mapping feature to pinpoint the location of hazards easily.
- ReportOnSite: Fill out your audits and checklists on the go with our Audit app ReportOnSite. Input signatures, images and map data to your audits. You can also raise actions immediately, ensure any nonconformances are flagged.
DX Group Case Study
DX Groups initial challenge was to find a software solution to centralise all health and safety data, they were delighted with the all-in-one system that Engage EHS brought to the table. Before the implementation of the software, if an accident occurred and an investigation was put in place, the likes of training records and risk assessments took a lot of time and effort to pull together.
The efficiency of this smart system has allowed Auditors to reduce time inspecting and spend a greater amount of time educating and progressing with the onward safety journey
- Tony Thompson
- Regional Safety, Health & Environment Advisor