Automated Notifications & Reminders
Never miss another refresher date for your employee training:
- Schedule employee Training and send reminders to relevant people via email
- Receive notifications when Training is due or needs to be refreshed
- Track all training completion across your organisation, not just health and safety
Manage your Training requirements
No more gathering dozens of spreadsheets from multiple sources:
- Easily view training compliance for your entire organisation using the Live Insights Dashboard
- Quickly generate downloadable reports on training performance and status
- Generate reports for all your organisations departments and sites
All your training documentation in the one place:
- Upload training certificates to a central, accessible location
- Ensure accuracy by linking certificates and records to employee profiles making checks, audits and risk assessments all easier to complete
- Receive notifications when certificates are due to expire
Connect Training with other modules to unify health and safety in your business:
- Incident Reporting Software: Check which of your employees is trained during the investigation phase.
- Your External Learning Management System: The Training module can retrieve training activity automatically from your external LMS.
Employee training compliance at a glance
Get accurate information on the expected cost of your training courses
Manage and schedule all employee training from one central location
Automatically create course sign-in sheets and notify participants and key administrators
Manage All Certificates
Store and manage all certificates and relevant documentation against employee records/ training courses
Fully user configurable allowing you to create your own courses, groups, and set notification
Integrate with third party online Learning Management Systems (LMS) for improved reporting
DX Group Case Study
DX Groups initial challenge was to find a software solution to centralise all health and safety data, they were delighted with the all-in-one system that Engage EHS brought to the table. Before the implementation of the software, if an accident occurred and an investigation was put in place, the likes of training records and risk assessments took a lot of time and effort to pull together.
"The efficiency of this smart system has allowed Auditors to reduce time inspecting and spend a greater amount of time educating and progressing with the onward safety journey"
- Tony Thompson
- Regional Safety, Health & Environment Advisor